We work with 12 different shipping companies to ensure we can offer the most reliable service at very competitive prices. They all do regular shipments into FBA facilities and can offer General Air and shipments with well known carriers such as UPS / FedEX / DHL / TNT.
We offer free quote estimates based on what information you can provide and in most cases we have been able to negotiate a better deal than what your factories/suppliers have offered. Ship with confidence from your supplier in China to Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) facilities or your own warehouse or showroom anywhere in the world.
Air Freight Quote Form
Air Freight Door to Door Service:
NOTE! Quotes do not include insurance. We strongly recommend you consider this option on all high value shipments.
If you require insurance for the shipment, please advise! Min Charge is $35 or 0.3% of Cargo Value
Quoted price based on the following
* Price includes freight, customs clearance in China and Destination Country, and all associated fees excluding items listed below.
*Any duty, tariffs or taxes that may be applicable when quoted as DDU (Ex- Duty)
*Additional fee if supplier requests to do customs declaration (this is different to normal customs clearance)
* Customs exam fee and the associated costs at departure and/or receiving ports if goods/container is flagged for a customs inspection. (This does not happen often, but does happen and cannot be pre-determined)
* Unforeseeable Costs Due to Port Congestion or Delays eg; Truck waiting time after 1 hour free waiting time, Pre-Pull / Demurrage / Warehousing if port free days have expired and cannot be delivered to final destination by that date or possible other costs not listed but associated with the pick up or deliver process.
* Insurance is not included as standard and is an additional option.
1. Any duty or taxes will be billed at cost when shipped as DDU – Ex Duty/Tariffs/VAT/GST.
2. DDU shipments that may incur Duty/Tariffs/VAT/GST, we will pre-pay on your behalf including the Brokers fee of US$35 for submission and their bank fees. We will invoice you separately once we get the final duty bill.
3. The final cost will depend on the final weight and size of the shipment.
4. Transit Time Estimates are based on when the goods depart China.
5. Payment for shipping is due upon invoice prior to sending for Customs Clearance. Delayed payments may lead to missed shipping slots and increased rates.
6. Our quotes do not cover any bank or PayPal Fees and must be covered by the customer.